To become a 2017 contestant,
you need to follow these directions carefully:
- Pageant Entry Fee All divisions - $375
(may be split into payments this will be included in your welcome email.)
- Complete the Online Application form to register your title first.
(Offical details and Affidavit will be emailed to you on your next steps.)
- Pay your Entry Fee Registration Payment of $150 online - this will get your sash ready to be ordered with your title. (sashes will be ordered only twice a month on the 1st and 15th so whatever time you apply will determine when your sash is ordered.)
- Once we have received your initial payment, online application and snapshot, you will become an official contestant in the 2017 pageant and receive a detailed handbook, more paperwork and information to get you started on preparing for our Aug. pageant.
- Make sure you list in the section provided the titles you would like to represent. Contestant state, regional and area titles are accepted on a first come basis. Represent your state first! Crown and Sash available with titles to begin making your appearances and gaining sponsorship.
Get your application and entry fee in immediately!!!
We look forward to working with you as you prepare to become the next WINNER!
ELIGILIBITY: open to United States & Canada girls!
Jr Teen: 13-15
Ms.: 25 & up - can be single, divorced, widowed and have children.
Mrs.: 21 & up - can have children and must be married.
Rules and Regulations Affidavit:
This is located under the online application and MUST be submitted with signature after your application is accepted to compete on pageant weekend.
CONTESTANTS ARE JUDGED IN THESE AREAS:
Interview Competition: Pageant judges spend time with each contestant to learn about her successes, talents, goals and topics related to her contestant bio sheet. Attention is focused on her poise, charm, self-confidence and her ability to communicate, as well as the substance of her answers.
Captivating Fashion Competition: Your outfit should allow you to showcase your fun sense of fashion. This year's competition each division will be given a theme. All details in your official handbook. Come to WOW the audience and judges!
Fitness Wear Competition:(All Divisions) Fitness wear is scored by judges based on your appearance of overall health and fitness while modeling an aerobic outfit for this score.
Evening Gown Competition: Each contestant wears a gown she has chosen for herself. Attention is focused on each contestant's overall appearance, self-confidence, sense of style and how the captivates the judges and audience.
On-Stage Question: Top finalist will have a final question.
COMPETITION WARDROBE -
You will be required to provide your own competition wardrobe:
1) Opening Number Outfit – Included in your Official Handbook.
2) Personal Interview Attire - For the judges' interviews, there are no specific guidelines other than that you should wear a daytime outfit that you feel is appropriate for interview.
JR & TEENS ONLY /Denim and Fashion Top.
3) Captivating Fashion - Your outfit should allow you to showcase your fun sense of fashion. If it's runway chic, sparkle, high-low gown it's totally up to you! Come to WOW the audience and judges! Dare to stand out!
4) Fitness Attire (All Divisions) - NO SWIMSUITS ALLOWED. It may be one or two piece aerobic wear of your selection. Exact wardrobe details will be in your information packet.
5) Evening Gown - There are no specific requirements regarding the gown other than that it should be full length, fit you well and compliment your own coloring and physical features.
Specialty Awards: In addition to choosing JR TEEN, TEEN, MISS, MS. & MRS. CAPTIVATING® awards will be presented to the Most Photogenic, Best in Swimsuit, Best in Evening Gown, Best in Interview and Miss Congeniality.
There is NO TALENT COMPETITION
No experience is necessary!
Age Requirements and Divisions:
2017 Pageant Fee:
- All divisions Pageant fee: $375